As well as offering forklift sales, hire and servicing we also offer a range of forklift driver training courses. We are one of the only forklift truck companies in the North East to offer such courses.
Forklift driver training is a vital fundamental when operating material handling equipment. Not only does it provide companies with the legal certification but it also gives you a sense of comfort, knowing that your operators are fully trained, handling your equipment in the safest and most productive manner.
As we have been in the forklift industry for over 14 years we offer a range of options including refresher courses, conversions courses and forklift instructor training. Our training courses cover key aspects of equipment material handling including: equipment checks, forklift maneuvering and cargo control.
All of our forklift training instructors are qualified under RTITB and ITSSAR, ensuring quality training is provided to all of your operators.
Why take a forklift driver training course?
- Learn how to control the forklift truck with and without loads (they drive very differently when weight is applied);
- Learn how to perform daily checks on forklift trucks;
- Safe loading and unloading of goods from vehicles;
- Transporting goods on pallets or crates around a warehouse;
- Transporting equipment and goods safely around a construction site;
- Stacking goods in the correct racking bays in warehouses;
- Stacking empty pallets.
These are just a few reasons as to why you should take a forklift driver training course. To find out more about the range of forklift driver training courses we offer, contact us today on 0191 271 0899 / 0191 447 2770.